Use the CG App to Help Manage Your Fitness Journey!
1. Go to your service providers app store and search: "Cross Gates Family Fitness" Download the app.
2. Use your Cross Gates Member Account Information to log in.
3. Need Login Information? Start with "Forgot your password?" to create a password with the email that Cross Gates has on file.
At CGFF, our desire is to be the best place in Slidell for kids of all ages to be involved in fitness activities. To accomplish that, we need everyone to follow the policies listed below. Most importantly, our Club is not to be a hangout place for kids - they may not loiter here. Everyone at the Club must be participating in an appropriate activity. Please carefully read the policies listed below and feel free to ask any Manager about them if you have questions.
POLICIES FOR MEMBERS
KIDS UNDER 12
May not be left unattended at any Cross Gates location. They must either be in a supervised program with CG staff or supervised directly by a parent or adult 21 or older.
Can come to the club to participate in any activity without an adult from the hours of 10am to 5:30pm, but cannot stay longer than 3 hours from initial checkin and cannot be in groups larger than 4. After 5:30pm, they must be either in a supervised program with CG Staff or supervised directly by a parent or adult 21 or older.
Can come to the club to participate in an activity without an adult from the hours of 10am to 8pm, but cannot stay longer than 3 hours from initial checkin. Cannot be in groups larger than 4 people and must be involved in an activity and behave accordingly.
All Members and Guests
• Must have a valid ID to be a Guest in the club.
• Must have shoes and shirt on while inside the building.
• May not smoke or vape anywhere on CG property.
• Kids 14 and under coming as a guest to the Club must have an adult 21 or older supervise them for the duration of their visit.
• Kids 17 and under are allowed in the cafe as long as they have ordered. Each individual must have ordered - drinks or sharing food does not count. Groups greater than 4 are not allowed and they must exhibit appropriate behavior and cleanliness.
• Kids ages 12-14 must be YFC Certified, wearing the YFC shirt and working out appropriately to be on the Fitness Floor.